[JJC2016] #9 Five Favorite Things I love about raining season
Here in Malaysia, we do not have the 4 seasons like those other privilege countries. However, we do have dry and raining season and I’m a huge fan of the raining season minus the time when I do not have any clothes left because laundry takes ages to dry under the cold weather. Here are 5 things I love about raining season:
1. The cold temperature makes you feel super comfortable lounging around wearing yoga pants and a big huge comfie T-shirt.
2. More than 5 cup of Coffee/Tea per day are acceptable – hey, we are fighting the cold and keeping ourselves warm. Aren’t we?
3. Sleeping the whole day because we can hardly do any outdoor activities.
4. Eating a tons of carbs are acceptable HAHA well, at least you feel less guilty.
5. Piles of laundry are understandable. #lazyaf
PS. Due to some inconvenience, I’ve decided to omit 6 days’ worth of challenges and changed a few challenges accordingly because I couldn’t find myself to publish a half-hearted post just for the sake of doing the challenges.
PPS. Changes & revised journal challenge as per below:
16. Room Tour
17. Dream Travel Destination
19. The Weather Today
22.What Makes You Laugh
23. Favorite OOTD
24. Old Photo of Family Member
26. I’m excited for…
27. A view from today
28. Someone/something you love
29. I wish…
30. How you feel today
Thanks For Reading x