[JJC2016] #2 15 GOALS BEFORE TURNING 30
They said 30's is the new 20's so I'm now basically in my mid 20's slash young adult and I probably still get away if I have done something terrible because I can validly use the "we young people makes mistakes" excuses and just shrug it off HAHA For the 2nd day of July journal challenge, I've decided to share my 15 goals before I turn the big three O.
- Travel to all country in Southeast Asia i.e Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, East Timor,
Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailandand Vietnam. I have yet to travel another 7 countries.
- Diving. I have few places in Sabah that I'm very interested to go for a dive. I need to get my water panic attack in order tho.
- Run an ultra marathon.
- Publish a book.
- Get married (?)
- Climb Mount Kinabalu
- Visit/Trekking/Climb Mount Rinjani
- Finally decorate my place exactly like my "room/house inspiration" i.e all white, vintage and chic
- Pay all debts and be debt-free
- Have more than 10K savings
- Have a baby (?)
- Travel to Korea and Japan
- Reached my goal weight & body shape
- Live a life exactly as I've wanted to, not based on someone else
What about you? What is your goals before you're turning 30?