Unboxing XiaoMi RedMi Note 4G
CNY came early this year and I'm blessed to be able to afford a cheap RedMi Note - the upgraded version of 4G by end of Jan. #thankGod I was actually aiming for MI 4 but my budgets were limited to KK - KL - KBV trip by mid of March so a cheaper version of XiaoMi phone - RedMi Note 4G is the
second best choice for my poor purse.
XiaoMi is a China - Taiwan based product. The phone were manufactured in the same company in China that produced the Apple - Iphone as well. Hence, some of the Mi design actually quite resembled the Iphone. I'm not a brand enthusiast - as long as the phone didn't broke me or lag/slow on me then we are OK. Sorry S3, I didn't kick you aside because of the memories that you've held but because you are so slow baby. I hate slow as I hate waiting. #nuffsaid
The phone came in a simple brown paper box as such. People said its look cheap, but for me it look creative.
Er. Sorry a bit blurry. Took this early morning so I must've been asleep for a few second there.
Now it is time to see what is inside...
In case you are wondering where is the phone - I used it to take this photo(s). lol
It came with USB and its charger, manual and warranty. That's all.
However, here's a thing - I love almost everything about this phone except the charger. The old school two-flat-pin charger and I have to
steal use the adapter to charged my phone. HATE IT!
Screenshot(s) are easier using Toogles! Thanks to Lexa for sharing the tips :)
Since I'm not really a techie person, please find below the specifications for this 4G Note.
So here's my general POV after using this awesome phone for a week:
1. Cheap - I bought it less than RM600 because there's an ongoing CNY promotion.
2. FAST - with build in 2GB RAM, I haven't experience any lagging or system hang so far.
3. AWESOME camera!
4. The big screen is soooooo awesome for reading! *yay*
5. OMG. The internet were super fast! Probably because its was 4G.
6. IN LOVE with the phone. STILL. lol
1. Lots of awesome themes must be bought using Mi credits. I've checked and most of the China's bank I don't recognized. Moreover, my paypal is dead. -.-"
2. Some of the apps are still in Chinese though I have changed the phone default language to English.
3. I cannot pretending to write emails on the phone anymore coz the screen is too big and my HOD will know I was stalking Instagram. lol
4. Haven't find any other con(s) yet, so far.
Currently in love with Baby G.