The Writing TAG
Hi Lovelies! *wave*
I've been tagged by Bibi *Welcome back hun!* the hand-writing TAG. hehe. Please be aware that I don't have nice hand-writing *sigh*. But I did tried my best with this one. So, the rules are:
Get a piece of paper and write the answers to the following questions:
1. What's your name/your blogger name?
2. What's your blog name/URL.
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog".
4. Favorite quotes?
5. Your favorite songs?
6. Your favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
So, HERE it goes!
|I am sorry guys! I have to make it larger for a better view but the extra large size seem too large!! :\ Just bear with this for awhile until I know how to re-size it again OK.|
There you GO! See, my hand-writing are not neat enough. haha. They're ugly! *However, last year writing are more worst!* My hand writing has gone tremendous changes due to my lecturers who dislike 'ugly' hand writing! How not to be ugly if I only have 1 hour to finished up 3 to 4 essays that up to 1 or 2 pages. =.=" Man, that's hand killers for sure! :') But, I should thanked the lecturer for sure. hahaha. Thanks Sir! Oh. I tend to love writing with capital letter F eventhough its shouldn't be in capital. haha. =.=" Worst student ever.
I TAG my new followers!
1. Lolly from http://dollylollygyaru.blogspot.com/
2. Hercy from http://hercymonroe.blogspot.com/
3. Kaizokumousy from http://kaizokumousy.blogspot.com/
4. DeyiMizu from http://mizudeyi.blogspot.com/
5. Lucy from http://pinkypromisethesesecrets.blogspot.com/
Hope you have fun doing the tag!*Cause I have! hehe* Thanks For Reading.